Planet Eclipse Etha 2- Black
The original Etha was developed specifically to allow access to the Eclipse marker range by those on a budget. It was robust and reliable, solidly constructed and has provided years of honest service for thousands of players around the world.
Driven by the now-legendary Gamma Core the Etha2 is built to handle the harshest of environments. From searing heat to frigid frozen wastes, the exceptionally tough composite external construction with aircraft-grade aluminium interior will take everything that even the roughest and most demanding player can throw at it. Yet on the field its stretched-out grip spacing, light weight and natural balance make it easy to manoeuvre, natural to aim and amazing fun to shoot.
- Completely re-designed Etha2 platform NEW
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain NEW
- GRN composite outer body NEW
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium inner body core NEW
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip NEW
- Hose-less air transfer system NEW
- Push On Purge System (POPS) ASA assembly NEW
- Lock n' load 9V battery system NEW
- Tool-less grip access/removal NEW
- Wire-less frame to body connectivity NEW
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator NEW
- DefTek offset feed